Orthodontics For adults and children!
Dr. Belinda Ponciano loves working with children of all ages.
Your children’s teeth, jawbones and facial characteristics are in a state of flux. It’s important to guide facial growth as children move through their developmental years.
We recommend a FREE orthodontic consultation, no later than age 7, to identify facial and developmental problems at an early stage.
Early treatment is key to:
- Guide jaw growth
- Lower the risk of trauma to protruded front teeth
- Correct harmful oral habits
- Improve appearance and self-esteem
- Guide permanent teeth into a more favorable position
- Improve the way lips meet
Your children’s smile is for them to enjoy and yours to protect. Give your children the gift of a broad, beautiful smile.